Monday 16 April 2007

More Photoshopping!!!

This week (well actually week 6), our task was to now take photos and then modify them using Photoshop to communicate certain ideas...
I'll admit, i am not very skillled at editing...but hey i have a go :) so don't laugh haha



This is me and my friend on Australia Day, ready to hike up the mountains. I added the aussie flag underneath the brim of my hat, and wrote in Australia Day 06. I think that pretty much communicates AUSTRALIAN more than the image did before :)

These are my BEST friends :) I edited the background of the image to 'cut-outs' because I thought the background isn't what's important. I don't care about what's in the background, just the people...so i tried to make them more of the focus in the image.


This is at Schoolies!!! Schoolies is a POPULAR event for people graduating from gr12! It might be popular, but sumtimes you wonder why, when a lot of people don't remember much about it...its often just a bit of a blur ;)

This one I made hard to see, because CELEBRITIES...like Chad Michael Murray, are not people you see in the streets everyday!



And finally, this is a picture of me on the phone at a beach...a weird place to COMMUNICATE with someone, especially when you're on the phone for two hours :) I edited the picture so it was more film grainy...to represent communication and also changed the colours so they were more black and white, with a hint of blue :)

No comments: