Wednesday 9 May 2007

Microsoft Word Tute

Today's tute took me back to the days of grade 10 IT, when we covered the lovely topic of mail merging. The exercise was fun, because me n Bozzie made up fake names for each other...and had fun making up companies haha. i did have a bit of trouble with track changes, as it didnt cross out words when it was supposed to, and even Adam didnt know why it wasnt working...so there was no solution to my only problem :P the overall exercise wasnt too confusing because I had done most of it before at school...but a few things like Track Changes were a little confusing.

I am going to post my letter below just for the fun of it :)

Mr Thomas Boswell
Erotic Dancing
69 Pole Place Southport
Gold Coast QLD
4219 Australia

Dear Mr Thomas Boswell,

I am writing to apply for a position within your company, Erotic Dancing.

I have recently completed a Communications degree at Griffith University on the Gold Coast and feelbelieve that I have the suitable skills and experience to be a valuable asset to Erotic Dancing.

During this degree I have completed subjects in:

· New Communications Techniques
· Effective Dancing
· Creative Dancing Practice.

Please find attached a copy of my resume.

Should you need any further information, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Sincerely,
Krista-Lee Pope

1 comment:

Bozzie said...

haha wat u talkin bout wen have i been smart lol..pretty sure the new comm tech tutorial is the best one i got due to the lack of work haha yew..are u relate to jet-lee?

cya in lec