Wednesday 7 March 2007

About Me...

Hi, my name is Krista-Lee!!!

I am currently in my first year of uni, and finding it all pretty cool! I love to meet new people, so i am quite enjoying uni life so far! I get a bit lost around campus, but thats okay...I am getting the hang of things.

Basically my whole life revolves around Swimming! I am a very competitive swimmer and absolutely love it! I swim train about 8-10 times a week, yes...that means I train twice a day, most days. I pretty much live and breath water! I think that Swimming is definately the BEST sport, and I am pretty passionate about it so if I were you I wouldn't argue with me that anything else is better :)

I am a pretty easy-going person, and rather easily amused...(I am blonde hehe - so go easy on me) Most people think I am constantly on red cordial...but no thats just my friendly nature :)

...That's pretty much all you need to know about me for now...

No comments: